Day 27....Why did I do that?
Robbie, Haylee and Baby Avery (As Kiley likes to call her...not just Avery, but Baby Avery!) came over for a visit and to have dinner with us. I asked myself many times today....What will I fix for dinner? Ahh-Hah...Breakfast!
Dinner was easy! I fixed pancakes, beef sausages and scrambled eggs...for them! Once that was finished....I fixed myself scrambled eggs with a little diced tomatoes and green chilies. A little splash of hot sauce and I was good! For dessert, I had a slice of papaya.
Oh yeah - I forgot! I have to make the World Famous.....Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I did this to myself by waiting until the last minute. Have you ever had this? I believe sometime during the cooking process Frank's little spicy elves transform into something to make it addictive! Let's scan the ingredients and see if I might be able to have a bite.....
- Frank's Hot Sauce - Maybe...depends on whether it has sugar or not!
- Blue Cheese Dressing - No!
- Shredded cheese (3 cheese blend is what I use!) - Nope!
- Cream cheese - Are you kidding?
- Chicken! Canned works best - but of course, you know what's coming....A BIG FAT NO! (Looks like I'll be sipping on the jar of Frank's!)
I made it. It's cooking. And, why did I do that? Why did I agree to make that? I could have brought a yummy fruit bowl and sat there with a spoon and enjoyed it! Oh! I would've brought a second bowl for anyone else that cared to dine with me....I'm not rude (eyes rolling!)!
No worries though - I've got this! Besides, I had to buy a pair of jeans one size smaller! Chow!